Patrick's stupidity often lands him in trouble, or even makes him an antagonist.
- Valentines Day: Causes rampage because no one gave him a valentine.
- Life of Crime: Stealing a balloon (on free balloon day). Also accuses SpongeBob of eating his chocolate bar even though he ate his earlier.
- Dumped: He bluntly keeps Gary away from SpongeBob even though SpongeBob is trying hard to get Gary back from him.
- Best Day Ever: Steals SpongeBob's new net, but does make up for it by helping give Spongebob a better day.
- Rule of Dumb: Becomes king, and abuses his power. (up until Squidward spoke out against him)
- Yours, Mine and Mine: He and SpongeBob battle over a licensed Krusty Krab toy, but then he ate it and Mr. Krabs gave two to them.
Patrick doesn't work normally, but has worked at the Krusty Krab on several occasions. He also worked at the Chum Bucket in Chum Bucket Supreme, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, The Fry Cook Games, and more.
Patrick lives in a rock two doors away from Spongebob at 120 Conch St.
- Patrick lives in a rock.
- He is known as the dumbest character.
- He likes unemployment.
- He worked at The Krusty Krab briefly on several occasions but was fired in all of them..