| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an episode you may not have seen. Read with care!
- 16th appearance of Spongebob Squarepants.
- 3rd appearance of Sandy, first since Ripped Pants.
- 13th apperance of Squidward, 2nd straight.
- 11th appearance of Patrick Star.
- 5th appearance of Mr. Krabs, first since Pickles.
- 3rd appearance of Mrs. Puff.
- 2nd appearance of Larry, first since Ripped Pants.
- 9th time Plankton doesn't appear since his debut in Plankton!, 9th straight.
- 7th time Gary appears, 2nd straight.
- Though he is very briefly seen, this is the first of Flatts the Flounder's three appearances.
- This episode was released on both the Home Sweet Pineapple (DVD) and Home Sweet Pineapple (VHS).
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene Krabs
- Mrs. Puff
- Larry the Lobster
- Flatts the Flounder
- Bikini Bottomites
- (Patrick and Spongebob crash land on their street)
- Patrick: "Wow, it sure looks a lot like home." (Gary is seeing licking his shell) "Hey, look its Gary! Come here Gary! Gary!"
- Spongebob: "Wait! Don't go near it, Patrick, can't you see this is all a trick! The "aliens" are projecting our memories onto the environment. They're trying to confuse us, Patrick."
- Patrick: "So you mean to say they've taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think."
- Spongebob: "Okay, but I'm not going to fall for it." (captures Gary with net-launcher)
- Gary: (falls over) "Meow!"
- Spongebob: "Yeah!"
- Patrick: "You got him, Spongebob! Wouldn't Sandy be proud?"
- Spongebob: "Sandy! I forgot all about her. Aww, She's gonna hate us for stealing her rocket. But won't she feel silly for bringing home a real live alien. Aww, she'll love me! Come on, Patrick. The more the merrier!" (tosses Gary into the back of the rocket)
- Patrick: (shouting) "Alien Hunting! Alien Hunting!"
- Spongebob: "Shh, Patrick, don't let them know, we're on to them. (attempts to cover up Patrick's foul-up) Uh, Yeah, alien hunting, I saw that on TV too. Gee, Patrick, let's drop in on our old pal, Squidward, and see what he is up to. Make sure your gun is pumped." (Patrick pumps his net launcher as they both walk into Squidward's house) (they walk into Squidward's bedroom) "Look at it, Patrick, it's disgusting." (they walk closer the the bed) "It's even uglier up close. Let's begin the analysis." (Spongebob pulls down the covers of the bed)
- Patrick: "Wait! What's that?! (Spongebob removes an "egg sack" from underneath Squidward) "I think I'm going to be sick."
- Spongebob: "Do you know what this thing is?"
- Patrick: "Stinky?"
- Spongebob: "No! It's an egg sack. Let's look at the embryo"
- Both: "Twins" (Squidward suddenly puts one of his tentacles against Patrick's helmet)
- Patrick: "Pardon my French, but get his thing off me!" (Spongebob pulls it off, but three more tentacles latch to Spongebob's helmet) (The noise the make awakes Squidward)
- Squidward: "Patrick and Spongebob! Get out of my bedroom! And give me back my tentacles!"
- Patrick: "It's awake!"
- Spongebob: "Let's capture the little phony!" (he pulls out his net launcher and Squidward screams)
- Squidward: "AHH! Get away from me!." (Spongebob and Patrick chant short battle chants as they chase Squidward around his home causing it to bounce up and down) (Mr. Krabs and his pet worm notice this while walking down the street)
- Mr. Krabs: (Squidward is now captured) "Ahoy their, lads! Up a bit lite to be playing pirate aren't ye?" (laughs as Spongebob and Patrick threaten to shoot him too) "Ooowowohh! Wait! Don't shoot! Okay! Okay! Shoot Me, but don't take me money!"
- Spongebob: "We don't want your money, moon man." (they launch another net at him) (they toss both Mr. Krabs and Squidward into the rocket) "Look at them squirming around in there."
- Patrick: "Eww, gross."
- Spongebob: "Well, there's plenty of more where those came from."
- (they are seen at Mrs. Puff's Boating School where Mrs. Puff is grading her student papers)
- Mrs. Puff: "Spongebob, what are you doing here so late?" (they shoot her with another net) Whatever this is, (she puffs, voice is much deeper) it's going on your permanent record!"
September 4, 1999