According to the episode, "Wormy", Sandy also has many pets, including caterpillars, snakes, crickets, mice, and birds, among others. A caterpillar named Wormy she owned once caused a riot among the citizens of Bikini Bottom, after it transformed into a butterfly and escaped her Treedome in a bubble.
Habitat in Bikini BottomEdit
Sandy's underwater home, the "Treedome" is a highly advanced domicile, hardly surprising given Sandy's vast knowledge of science and physics. It contains a tree, living quarters and many other things. It is the only place in Bikini Bottom where Sandy can be without her airsuit, although she did take it off in the episode "Pressure" while inside the Krusty Krab, albeit for a bet, which she lost due to requiring to breathe and almost drowning. Sandy's Treedome also exhibits normal weather conditions like snowing, shown in the episode "Survival of the Idiots".
- Teleporter - Enables anything, living or non-living, to be transported to any location. This invention was seen in "SquidBob TentaclePants".
- Molecular Seperator Ray - Separates the molecules of something (like the fused SpongeBob and Squidward), and in the episode "SquidBob TentaclePants" separates SpongeBob and Squidward, but then Squidward makes it combine all the surrounding creatures, including SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, Pearl, etc.
- Nut Communicator - Allows communication to a nut. SpongeBob used it in "Chimps Ahoy" and the nut said "It's dark in here."
- Nuttacino Machine - Makes "Nuttacinos" out of any nut of your choosing. Sandy demonstrates it with the nut SpongeBob communicated with, and with still having the Nut Communicator on, SpongeBob heard it die. Also seen in the episode "Chimps Ahoy".
- Robot Nutcracker - A robot built to crack nuts. However, it can't do so, but it can peel bananas.
- Rocket - The rocket Sandy built to travel to the Moon in the episode "Sandy's Rocket".
- Submarine - The subarmine Sandy shrunk to microscopic size in the episode "Squidtastic Voyage".
- Whirly Bird - A machine SpongeBob took control of. SpongeBob remembers the incident by looking out the window, where there is a huge graveyard, stretching for as long as the eye can see, possibly indicating that SpongeBob killed thousands of people. This was mentioned in "Sandy's Rocket".
- For Halloween, Sandy was a goldfish in a bowl (her air helmet being the bowl). Nobody else understood it.
- Sandy introduced SpongeBob to Christmas. SpongeBob then introduced Christmas to the rest of Bikini Bottom.
- Sandy moved from Houston, Texas to Bikini Bottom, as revealed in The Essential Guide of SpongeBob.
- In To Save a Squirrel it is revealed that Sandy has a boatmobile. And we see a purple wall. It is not visible in other episodes.
- A package of GoGurt featuring Sandy claims she works for a company called Tree Dome Enterprises Limited.
- The popular Nick show Template:W once made a reference to Sandy Cheeks. In an episode when Timmy Turner wishes himself a fish and meets Greg who is the King of Atlantis, the king mentions that his species enjoys an occasional underwater squirrel. (Note: He said this as he burped a squirrel tail out of his mouth.)
- Sandy was dressed in Beatrix Kiddo's famous yellow jump suit from the movie Kill Bill (which in turn was a reference to Bruce Lee's outfit in Game of Death), in the episode "Karate Island".
- Her wrestling of the giant clam in "Tea at the Treedome" is said to be a reference to Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.
- Sandy Cheeks dared SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward to go up on dry land in one episode, on the island of Bikini Atoll, just above Bikini Bottom. For this sequence the characters turned into live-action stick puppets, and Sandy's puppet looked like a Ty Beanie Baby Squirrel toy with a water helmet.